Follow this link because ~ We’re Finding Dory all month long!
Disney’s Finding Nemo is one of my most favourite family movies and I’m super excited about the upcoming UK release of Finding Dory on Friday 29th July 2016 – which annoyingly is much, much later than our American friends who got to see it in their cinemas from June 17th.
So I was thrilled to collaborate with some of my Disney friends in a month-long homage to all things
~ Finding Dory ~
which is kindly hosted by Becca from loveourcrazylife.com
To celebrate us Brits finally Finding Dory I’m going to share a fun to make & drink mocktail!
Finding Dory Mocktail
You will need these simple ingredients –
1 bottle of Sprite or similar lemon & lime flavoured fizzy drink
1 carton of coconut water
Water & ice cube tray
To assemble –
- Start your Finding Dory cocktail a day ahead of time by dropping fresh blueberries into ice cube trays and topping up with water & placing in a freezer over night.
- When your little Finding Dory ice cubes are frozen solid you can begin to make up the mocktail!
- Simply pour both Sprite & coconut water into jug and give a good stir to combine.
- Drop ice cubes into glasses and top up with mocktail & voila you’ve found Dory!
- To make a grown-up alcoholic version a tot of Malibu, Parrot Bay or similar white rum.
Just keep swimming…
Watch this brand new & exclusive Finding Dory movie trailer