For me, a traditional Christmas means family & friends, peace & goodwill and indulgent food and delicious dining!
Plus of course festive food & other delightful foodie deliquesces do indeed make very welcome Christmas gifts for your nearest and dearest.
Whilst doing some early Christmas shopping this year I discovered a plethora of yummy offerings from Scarlett & Mustard.
Check out their website ~ scarlettandmustard.co.uk
~~~ Coming across the quirky Scarlett & Mustard has been joyous! ~~~
My personal recommendations are ~
- Lime & Mint Curd ~ this amazingly tangy curd is so versatile & can be spread on anything you wish such as pancakes, Victoria sponges, scones or as we did – dolloped on Cornish ice-cream!
- Auntie Frogs Lime & Chilli Dressing ~ we loved this emollient dressing with it’s quirky name & enjoyably racy taste. Try it as a dip with a difference served with sweet potato fries.
- Pungent Garlic Rapeseed Oil ~ a perfectly balanced oil which I used to dress some steak before frying; the oil left a delicate garlic perfume which was utterly delicious.
Scarlett & Mustard Christmas products include ~
- Trio of Assorted Tomato Salsas ~ these punchy salsas will have your taste buds dancing!
- ‘Just add Christmas’ Selection Pack ~ every condiment necessary for Christmas.
- Chilli Lovers Pack ~ make it ho,ho,hot!
- Trio of Curds ~ zing, ting & zest for your festive table.
- Christmas Hamper ~ delicacies and delightful treats for December.
- Selection of Infused Rapeseed Oils ~ Everything will be oil-right with these little gems.
Thankfully Scarlett & Mustard products can be purchase direct via mail order.
Disclaimer: For the purpose of this review I was gifted a selection of Scarlett & Mustard products. All thoughts and opinions are my own and I retain full editorial control.