I’m blessed with having American relatives and many dear friends living across the pond who’ve made me very envious especially at Christmastime by sending absolutely stunning photo projects they’ve created with US based online photo companies and it always left me thinking to myself ‘I wish we had cool stuff like that over here in the UK’ and now we do – thanks to the clever folks at Snapfish!
So today I’m really pleased to share my recent creative photo projects with Snapfish.
I adore creating memories with family and friends and I love sharing those treasured moments with the ones I love… and that’s one of the reasons I chose to design a personalised Christmas card from Snapfish to send this year.
Yes I know it’s only August and it’s still 4 months until Father Christmas has his big day, but surely everyone & not only Christmas loving, planning obsessives like me will need to have greetings cards all ready and waiting to pop into the post box by early December?!
Read my Snapfish Valentine’s Day gift review by clicking HERE
I’ve discovered that holding a Christmas photo shoot with your children during the summer holidays is in fact a perfectly good fun activity!
What better time than July and August is there to indulge in a little festive frolicking by dressing up in your favourite
uglyChristmas jumper, going outside in the garden and snapping a yuletide photo to upload into Snapfish and get Christmas-creative – Yule love it for sure…
- Snapfish are super snappy at producing and delivering personalised projects too – I placed my order on Thursday 13th August and it was delivered by my lovely postman earlier today Wednesday 19th August – that’s less than a week turn-a-round time!
Preserving my magical Disney Parks Moms Panel memories with Snapfish
Imagine it, create it, share it with Snapfish
- It was fun creating my Snapfish Personalised Collage Travel Mug and a Personalised Note Book both of which bring a little Disney magic my way each and every day.
- All 3 of my projects were so simple and easy to create via the Snapfish website, which in itself was user friendly and pretty straight forward to navigate.
- My top tip before beginning a Snapfish creation would be to trawl through the back-log of photos stored on your smart phone or computer; after all you never know what hidden gems you’ll find from last years holiday or family occasion!
- Have fun thinking up new ways to use those long forgotten digitally stored photos we all have lurking in the dark recesses of our hard drives.
- With so many photo projects to choose from like canvases, photo books, mugs, calendars and a plethora of greetings cards – there really is something for every occasion or personalised gift ideas for that family member who seems to have everything!
- All in all, Snapfish gets a big thumbs up from me.
Now go and get Snap-happy-fish yourself!
Disclaimer: All my product reviews are honest and I strictly retain all editorial content. This review was sponsored by Snapfish and I have been compensated via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value to write it, however I only recommend products or services I have used personally and believe will be good for my readers.