It’s true, I’m a real geeky gadget fan and additionally I enjoy customising and wherever possible even personalising my devices to make them really mine & absolutely individual.
I was thrilled to be invited to review CaseApp – who provide gismo owners (like me!) with many fantastic ways in which to enhance and customise their favourite electronic device from: iPhone, Samsung, Galaxy, iPod, iPad, Macbook and much more…
- The CaseApp website is simplicity itself to both navigate and upload your own pictures or logos to create one-off phone cases or laptop skins.
So what were my CaseApp choices? As most of you will know I am a Disney Parks Moms Panel alumni – so what better way to have a little pixie dusted Moms Panel magic than to have the MP logo on my beloved iPhone 6+
I was totally thrilled with how my CaseApp phone case turned out!
- Tip – for great results be sure to select clear, high resolution photos or artwork
My 2nd CaseApp choice was a skin for my MacBook Air & for this I chose a quirky photo!
Having never purchased a laptop skin, let alone fitted one I was a little concerned at how it would turn out; you know… not full of air pockets, crinkles & such! You’ll be happy to hear that I was pleasantly surprised as there was nothing to fear because it glided on & is as flat as a table top. (fyi: not one single curse word was uttered either!)
- Not sure of which of your own photos to use? No problem – choose from the plethora of ready made designs on CaseApp.
Place an order with CaseApp before 31st August 2016
& use this special 20% discount code ~ JANESWORLD20
- Make the tech-geek in your life happy with a CaseApp gift card.
- My CaseApp order was delivered well packaged and arrived less than a week after placing the order.
All in all I can absolute recommend CaseApp & their products!
Disclaimer: All my reviews are honest and I strictly retain editorial content. For the purpose of this review I was provided free of charge the CaseApp items pictured.