Well, hello there and welcome to my World!
My name is Jane Duckworth and I’m so very pleased to meet you.
I’ve lived all my life in the beautiful peninsula County of Cornwall in the United Kingdom where I am a wife and stay-at-home, cooking-obsessed Mum of 4.
During 2014 & 2015 I was immensely proud to have represented the United Kingdom as a Walt Disney World Resort specialist on the
~~~~ I’m thrilled to be working with Procter & Gamble as an
Always Discreet product ambassador ~~~
Cooking and home baking is another great passion and I’m thrilled to be a resident judge on the
Can I Cook It? app
Recently I’ve enjoyed successful working relationships with:
- Walt Disney World Resort
- Essentials Magazine
- Procter & Gamble
- Independant Travel Guides
- Three Mobile #MakeItRight
- Foxy Lady Drivers Club
- Premier Inn
- The National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children (The NSPCC)
- & the International Air Transport Association (IATA)
*Enquires from prospective collaborators are welcomed via the contact form below*
- Product Reviews
- Resort and Restaurant Review
- Mystery shopper or guest experience assignments
- Social Media Promotion
- Film shoots or voice overs
- Site Advertising Space
- Sponsored Posts
- Brand Ambassadorship
- Guest on your podcast or radio show.
I also enjoy collaborating with other like minded websites ~
- Tips from the Disney Diva writing as British Diva
- AllEars ~ read my guest column here
- An Open Suitcase
- Magical DIStractions
In addition to all my other commitments; I moderate and manage a rock & roll band – The Good Ol’ Boys including their website, bookings, gig correspondence & all social media interactions.
- All my product reviews are honest and I strictly retain both editorial content and control.
- Product reviews will only be accepted when a full size sample is provided, these samples are non-returnable and I can give my full assurance to always provide an authentic review.
- Film shoots, voice overs, mystery shopper or guest experience assignments can only be accepted when I’m fully compensated for my time, travel costs and all expenses incurred.
- I always display a disclaimer for sponsored reviews where I have been compensated via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value to write and I only ever recommend products or services I have used personally and believe will be good for my readers.
- Swag; I do not consider small samples given away freely as compensation and may not always disclose them in a review.
All enquires to collaborate with me are welcome via the contact form below – I can’t wait to hear from YOU!